Monday, April 1, 2013

Week One EOC My Voice

As a Professional Production Team you will be Delighted...

My fascination with sound is not momentary, neither was it born out of desperation. Being a naturally analytical individual, it was only a matter of time for me to find my pathway.

From understanding a waveform, to mixing a feature film, to going through all the stages of pre-production, and post-production; my production works on principles that speak with confidence, and that show professionalism.

From my humble beginnings of pretending to play guitar on a broom, to composing the soundtrack of a feature film; I have always strived to achieve every single thing I have set my mind to. The key to this process is on of my most inspirational quotes “One step forward, two steps back, three steps forward” –Dez Fafara.

I am skillfully adept with the guitar, bass guitar, and the keyboard; as well as with Pro Tools, AVID Media Composer, and the Adobe Suite. My compositions are deliberately abrasive to the unchallenged listener, both inspiring terror and wonder.

I have the rhythm inside, I see in frames, and poetically profoundly feel. My creative pool is endless, but not as much as my drive to succeed. I take pride in finding new ways to express myself successfully; if you are looking for the traditional production house experience, then you are looking to the wrong production team.

Ethically correct and morally right are second nature of my work policy. I adapt quickly to stressful situations where a decision has to be made within seconds. I am experienced with successfully meeting deadlines on time and in a professional matter. 

Modesty, efficiency, and innovation are my strengths; perfectionism, competitiveness, and outspokenness are my weaknesses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment